Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In keeping with evangelizing about the little Bolt.... Showed it off to my dentist yesterday. Since I was his last patient for the day, took him out in the parking lot for a quick spin. He'd been asking if it was a wimpy car and about the range and such... I turned off traction control and stomped it from a rolling start and lit up both front tires until we ran out of space in the parking lot. He was seen looking at the two stripes as he walked back into the building. >:)

·
Registered
786 Posts
My dentist bought a Toyota Camry Hybrid for his wife. He told me that he had to replace the battery years later. I will tell him to "upgrade" to the Chevy Bolt EV.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
You are such a free spirit .. did you remember to engage the Sport mode as well?
****! Forgot that!
Well if you were the one driving, no loss. Sport mode just remaps the accelerator so it's more touchy. That you stomped on the accelerator would accomplish the same thing: GIVE ME ALL SHE'S GOT! Cue Scotty's rebut.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No dentist would be caught dead in a Chevy … sorry, I have a few dentist friends who wouldn't stop fun of me for driving a Chevy.
P.S. I'm an MD.
My dentist’s favorite vehicle is John Deere green! Snicker. He’s a country boy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts