Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Kind of a new low for you. Putting the UAW's trustworthyness ahead of Musks.

Not a good look if this is where you find morality.
Elon is absolutely not trustworthy. He has his agenda, everyone else be damned. The harsh truth is, Elon doesn't want to see more EVs on the road; he wants to see more Teslas on the road. He's a businessman, pure and simple, albeit sometimes a conniving one.

Also, I never said the UAW, specifically, was trustworthy either. Especially not individuals within the UAW or UAW leadership. However, that being said, the power of unions (in general) to protect employees from abuse and exploitative practices is undeniable.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Agree, but we shall see. I know Tesla would catch holy he11 on this forum whenever they had a delay. Some here even went so far as to write off ever buying a Tesla as they consistently missed projections. They would rather have an inferior product that was available when they said it would be, than something that was actually better than promised even if it were a few months late.
I haven't read all posts on this forum, but one thing I like about this forum is that it is pretty agnostic when it comes to different EV models. I don't find people bashing other EVs. It is really just people who have Bolts and want to share their experiences. I haven't been to Tesla user group sites, but if they are anything like the Electek forums, Tesla owners tend to be rabidly anti anything but Tesla and take a perverted glee in bashing other EVs. So, I think your comment is quite off base.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Elon is jumping the gun in California because petty local bureaucrats were holding things up... the majority of the states are no longer in lockdown, and since Ford has zero manufacturing in California as far as I know Ford didn't jump the gun anywhere.
I am not sure about this 👆given the situation today.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts