Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen what some people have chosen on various threads but still not what I am looking for.

I want my phone up high so I don't look down. However, I keep my seat pretty far back so I have to stretch some to touch the screen or center controls as it is.
I tried one holder attached to the top of the dash but to get it far enough out to where I could reach the phone without bending way forward, it wouldn't stay stuck on the dashboard; too much leverage.

I thought about a vent holder (correct height) but the ones I've found sit too close to the vent and too far away for me to reach easily.

I would appreciate suggestions and pictures if able.

Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My suggestion would be to move the seat further forward. Is it back to prevent knee pain? I'm almost all the way back in most cars due to my height, but I can still reach controls easily.

I'm happy enough with vent holders, and I've tried quite a few to compare it with.
I find sitting back is better for me on long trips from a comfort standpoint, which is when I want my phone in a heads-up position.
I would love it sticking about 4-6" directly out from the silver control bar of the driver side dashboard vent.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Would something like this work for you? I use one similar to this for my gps and it brings it to the front edge of the dash which is close enough for my driving position. I can get a photo for you tomorrow if you're interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts