Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the HVAC system and that's that. Get use to it or turn it off completely.
No use arguing over it. Learning what's going on and understanding it is key.
You're NOT aware of how it works and you refuse to listen to anyone.
This is the most idiotic troll attempt I have ever seen. I am VERY well aware of how the system works. Looks like you are choosing to not believe what I am saying because it gives you a chance to argue. Take it somewhere else; not interested.

·
Registered
989 Posts
This is the most idiotic troll attempt I have ever seen. I am VERY well aware of how the system works. Looks like you are choosing to not believe what I am saying because it gives you a chance to argue. Take it somewhere else; not interested.
Spoken like a true moron that evidently knows better than anyone else. What I don't
understand, is... Why Do You Even Ask Questions on this forum ? Just ask yourself >:)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Just because he is a ICE mechanic that occasionally will look at a bolt doesn't mean he knows everything he is talking about. Case in point, I just got my car back from the service and they handed me a service bulletin to "explain my problem." It was #17-NA-064 . "17-NA-064 Vehicle Not Charging to Full Capacity, Top Charge Indicator Bar Unlit." I was floored! That explanation has NOTHING to do with the very detailed problem I described to them. The "expert" even admitted it after further discussion. I KNOW what hilltop reserve is and I intentionally use it. But that SB has nothing to do with the problem description!

I agreed I would give it more time. But so far, I am not comfortable with the "experts" in the field.
LOL! You're a crackup. I've been Bolt Certified since Jan 2017. I've been Volt Certified since
May 2009. You really do run headlong into things that you have no idea of. Is your head flat too ?

That TSB is for idiots and that's why it was given to you :x

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That TSB is for idiots and that's why it was given to you :x
This is why you earned the troll label. And based on my experience today, it must be pretty easy to get "certified." Yes, only idiots would associate that TSB with the provided symptom. As I said in my post, even the service associate recognized it was stupid of them to do that. But, that's your brethren.

·
Registered
989 Posts
This is why you earned the troll label. And based on my experience today, it must be pretty easy to get "certified." Yes, only idiots would associate that TSB with the provided symptom. As I said in my post, even the service associate recognized it was stupid of them to do that. But, that's your brethren.
I see you just can't resist being ignorant and continue with the name calling.
Hopefully you'll grow out of this. Maybe even loose the better than everyone attitude.
Hopefully it will fade before they 86 you. Some day you might even learn some humility :x

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Since I really don't like straight out deleting posts (unless they are from spammers), I'm starting this thread where posts of people name calling, trolling, etc, get tossed in here so they don't derail whatever discussions were interrupted by the childish posts. Any time forum members cross the line, the offensive/trolling posts can be moved into here, That way there is still at least an official "record".

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance - but how is his post racist?
Amongst those of a certain generation it's a reference to the kind of pidgin English that's sterotypically used by Asians.
Sorry, but I don't think you can conclude anything from his title... especially accusations that he is a racist (for example, didn't sign his name as Trump) Think people may be jumping the gun here. I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Amongst those of a certain generation it's a reference to the kind of pidgin English that's sterotypically used by Asians.
I think what we are seeing is "Sperling3" accusing the thread starter of using improper language - without any visible evidence. There is no need to rationalize such unhelpful forum behavior.

Also, for the sake of accuracy, pidgin language is not really "stereotypically" linked to any specific ethnic group; it's a kind of simplified language that emerges when folks do not have a common language to communicate in. Matter of fact, the very English language is one gigantic pidgin, riding on mostly Asian historical underpinnings.

https://www.kortlandt.nl/publications/art197e.pdf

·
Registered
612 Posts
That was my first impression too.

I suppose it is encouraging that some of the younger generation were never taught these derogatory and exclusionary stereotypes.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to imply the poster was racist. Rather, the terminology used is too often used by people who do not realize that they are making fun of a particular race because of stereotypic utilization in old movies, books, etc. The post was meant to inform and educate, not to demean.

Regardless what people are finding online that indicates this is not a demeaning term, it most certainly is. Let's end the discussion here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So incredibly sorry to offend any persons of any race. I just wanted help with my dc fast charging problem. Never crossed my mind my post would be hurtful or offensive in to anyone in any way. Not my intention and if I can figure out how to take the post down or retitle the post, I certainly will. Made an appointment with dealer here in St. Pete to get the fast charge feature checked out. Again, Sorry to anyone who read this and was offended.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.