Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yeah, what is it with you. I cannot even begin to want to understand your interpretation. I absolutely meant the ratio. It is mammoth between something like a Bolt and an electric golf cart. And most senior living areas, in places like FLA, have a large use of golf cart type vehicles. I have never ever even talked about or cared about a Tesla.
My bad. That was meant as a reply in another thread. I didn't realize I had the forum open in 2 windows. I live in that area you referenced BTW.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Here is one way it can be done:
Or, you could have pulled back on the brights stalk for a nice little warble, like in the GM EV-1...

...22 years ago.

In my 2017 Bolt, pulling back on the brights stalk opens my garage door, because I do that way more often than tooting at pedestrians. Besides, the automatic pedestrian warning sound in the Bolt is pretty effective for letting pedestrians know when you're behind them.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
...the automatic pedestrian warning sound in the Bolt is pretty effective for letting pedestrians know when you're behind them.
Yeah, but it's useless as a prod for other drivers. And even for pedestrians, when you slow approach them from behind and the noisemaker sound gradually gets louder for them it doesn't seem to register the same way a sudden (but not too startling) sound does.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts