Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2017 Orange Burst Premier two weeks ago. Searched high and low for the color. Really fun to drive. Found a free charging location near the house for both DC Fast and Level 2 charging after business hours. Need to install a level 2 in the garage for convenience sake. Really enjoy this forum for Chevy Bolt EV information.

I was part of a Yamaha Bolt forum. There was talk about the Chevy Bolt EV and the naming of the vehicle when it first came out. Little did I know that I would be driving a Chevy Bolt EV. Motorcycle accident changed all that last year. No more motorcycle for me. Insurance money helped with the down-payment.

Have a great day!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Welcome aboard. We all hope you have attained a full recovery. Continue to drive safely and share your experiences with us. Orange Burst was my test visit model color. I chose the Kinetic Blue Premier (but my wife was glad I did not decide on the Orange)!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Sorry to hear you wiped out, prvrbs3:5. At least you don't have to sweat-it-out in leathers anymore dressing for the slide and all that.

You'll love the Orange Burst. It kinda looks like it's on fire in bright sunlight from certain angles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got my Bolt a year ago, but just got around to joining the forum today. Another Orange Burst Metallic Bolt driver in SoCal here. My last two cars were both black; it’s so nice to drive something with some life in the color!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
It’s my understanding that people in brightly/intensely colored cars can be safer because people are more likely to see you. So Orange Burst is a great color.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I like that orange metallic! If I'd a had a choice, I'd have gotten that. (My wife said she was tired of blue, my old WRX) But the only Premier they had was white. I had a white Fiero, and I liked how the dust didn't show....so white it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts