Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got only 16GB on my iphone which is pretty well used up. Tried to get Bolt to recognize my Walkman which has a few more gigs of music on it.

No luck yet. Any ideas ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
A sony what? You mean the kind that plays a disc? (sorry I couldn't resist!)

More than likely, the device has to meet some USB standard. When was that Sony made?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
^ lol, it's not your 1980's Walkman....

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Sony-NW-A35-16GB-Walkman-Charcoal/dp/B06X3YHX8J/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1512071066&sr=8-2&keywords=sony+nw-a35[/ame]

I have one, they're excellent- great battery life, they play every format including HD/hi-rez audio, they have bluetooth and NFC, etc..

To the OP.... you can always just use a 3.5mm double male audio cable and plug the Walkman directly in to the Bolt's Aux In port.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
To the OP.... you can always just use a 3.5mm double male audio cable and plug the Walkman directly in to the Bolt's Aux In port.
YES !!! I just now found the plug receptacle for that old style audio cable - - it's sitting between the two USB inlets behind the shift stick ! My good 'ol Walkman works great. Many thanks.:laugh:

A sony what? You mean the kind that plays a disc? (sorry I couldn't resist!)
No, I couldn't afford the sony disc player. I do have their tape player though :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts