Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All:
I would like to buy another set of wheels for winter tires. Basic steel wheels are available for about $65 but I would prefer to find a set of used alloy wheels. Anyone know of a great place to look for them? Searches of my local craigslist and other classifieds have not turned up anything so far.
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
585 Posts
eBay...
but at this price point you are shooting (65 a piece) might be hard to find something.
I got a set of basically brand new (they were a few years old, but no wear whatsoever) for $400 shipped with TPMS and center caps.
I always look based on part number.
For example: 95040757

Maybe those who sell singles - you can get a better deal or find some more or less local pickup.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you PLP. I found a set of Cruze Eco wheels using this site that can search craigslist nation wide: All of Craigslist

eBay...
but at this price point you are shooting (65 a piece) might be hard to find something.
I got a set of basically brand new (they were a few years old, but no wear whatsoever) for $400 shipped with TPMS and center caps.
I always look based on part number.
For example: 95040757

Maybe those who sell singles - you can get a better deal or find some more or less local pickup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts