Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered my bolt in June of 2021 one thing after another now they say it is just waiting on being delivered to the dealer. I told them I don't think I want it anymore because the tires will have flat spots on them And the rotors will be probably rusty also the 12 volt battery probably froze through the Winter, so I told them to take my deposit and put it towards the 2023 bolt EUV now I have to wait on that. they said at the dealer I may get the 2023 before the 2022 ever makes it to the dealer in northern Michigan.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'm sorry that was supposed to be 2021.
If you ordered in June 2021, the car was likely not built until the last few weeks.

I ordered a 2022 EV at about this time. Production was supposed to occur end of August 2021.
The plant closed on August 23rd.

The plant re-opened on April 4th this year and pending production restarted.
My car was built about 4 weeks ago and has arrived at the train hub last week.

Everything is going to be fresh - tires, battery, brakes... and even windshield washer fluid.

If you have doubts, ask your dealer to get you the real production date.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My car was Built-in August of 2021 the dealer said it was just 2 days from being delivered. I had a Vin number and also the order or build number and followed it all the way through. it sat at Warren Tech center 6> months before they changed the battery in February, then in April it said it was waiting for Transport to dealer we are still waiting for it to be transported and here it is almost the end of May.
3 days ago I went to the dealer they looked up on the computer again still said waiting for transport. I told them to cancel my order give me my money back for the deposit, when they did that then I told them I wanted to order a 2023 exactly the same as the one that I was waiting on. they said I would probably by the looks of it get the 2023 before the 2022 ever gets there. I myself have called GM approximately 15 to 20 times and they don't know what's going on. I did mention that if they wanted to take money off of the price of the car how much I would lose as soon as I drive her off the lot and it will be one year older when I drive it off the lot, if they would remove that from the price of the car I may take it.
They wouldn't commit to an answer.
Thanks for the feed back.

·
Registered
2021Bolt to 2022EUV
1,053 Posts
said I would probably by the looks of it get the 2023 before the 2022 ever gets there. I myself have calle
What a mess.

Bought my 21 in Aug 4 days before the stop sale. Been waiting on swapped car for 4 weeks with no known end in site. But getting a good deal. Giving this car with 20k mile and getting a credit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts