Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still waiting on my Bolt to arrive. Very frustrating. Especially since neither I or my dealer can get a straight answer out of GM about where the vehicle is or when it will arrive. I'm going on a trip up to the Twin Cities this weekend and it ticks me off that I can't have my Bolt for the trip. I was really looking forward to taking it up there too so I could let my friends drool over it and maybe get a few converts.

I've been letting Chevy and the dealer know that I'm not a happy camper right now. I'm mainly upset with Chevrolet. My dealer is going to try to make Chevy do something nice for me because of these foul ups.

Reactions: surgeonFWW

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I'm still waiting on my Bolt to arrive. Very frustrating. Especially since neither I or my dealer can get a straight answer out of GM about where the vehicle is or when it will arrive. I'm going on a trip up to the Twin Cities this weekend and it ticks me off that I can't have my Bolt for the trip. I was really looking forward to taking it up there too so I could let my friends drool over it and maybe get a few converts.

I've been letting Chevy and the dealer know that I'm not a happy camper right now. I'm mainly upset with Chevrolet. My dealer is going to try to make Chevy do something nice for me because of these foul ups.
I had a similar issue. And Chevy did the right thing...

·
Registered
195 Posts
:eek:When was it promised? How many attempts by your dealer to determine status?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
status

:eek:When was it promised? How many attempts by your dealer to determine status?
They told the dealer originally it was going to ship on August 1st. My dealer was in regular contact with the plant and their district sales manager since then.

Yes I've been contacting customer "service" too over the past few days. They were pretty much ignoring my messages but an email to one Mary Barra at GM helped get some more attention on my issue.

GM called a little bit ago. Supposedly it's on a truck now but it won't arrive in time for my trip so I'm stuck getting a rental.

Save
Save

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah maybe. I told them that if it comes in next week to let the other people who contacted them about the Bolt have a look at it and take it for a test drive if they want.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just learned this evening that my Bolt did arrive at the dealer today. The salesman told me it looks really nice. I told him I want pictures so maybe tomorrow I can share some photos of my new baby.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts