Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
5,300 Posts
It doesn't seem to be precise. I have my slider down 4 clicks, which should be 80% but it always stops at 78% according to the app.
Hilltop Reserve on original models was intended to be 90%, but shows up as 87-88% in the app.

Just find a level that is adequate for daily requirements and forget about it.

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Premium
126 Posts
It doesn't seem to be precise. I have my slider down 4 clicks, which should be 80% but it always stops at 78% according to the app.
Same here. I wonder if the percentage offset is a percentage of the SOC so that it's 2% lower at an 80% charge limit and maybe 1% lower with a 65% limit and then less than 1% offset with even lower limits. That should be an easy theory to test if I thought it was important enough. I'm not quite curious enough at the moment. :geek:

·
Registered
2022 Bolt - Silver Flare Metallic- LT1
446 Posts
Same here. I wonder if the percentage offset is a percentage of the SOC so that it's 2% lower at an 80% charge limit and maybe 1% lower with a 65% limit and then less than 1% offset with even lower limits. That should be an easy theory to test if I thought it was important enough. I'm not quite curious enough at the moment. :geek:
I’ve set mine several times and found through trial and error I can get it to a nice even number (like 80% or 85%). Not really a big deal, but it would be nice if we could just type in the percentage we want for the target charge as opposed to using a slider.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts