Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
People chose a Honda Civic in purpose to compare to a Bolt EV. Please tell me what Honda Civic has the features the Bolt EV has ? Start with what the teens nowadays like : HP and Torque. Discussion closed.

Honda Civic 2022 here costs (as per Canada site The all-new 2022 Civic Sedan | Honda Canada ) at comparable options as the Bolt EV :
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Vehicle

A Bolt EV 2022 (2022 Bolt EV (chevroletoffers.ca) ) :
Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Magenta

So the price is about the same, the problem is the Honda comes with the gas budget per month and oil change while the Bolt EV ... nothing else.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Too general. My situation is that my 2018 Civic was going to cost like $12k to buy out, but I returned it and instead paid $32k for a new 2021 Bolt EV Premier. I am not saving money and will never save money compared to just buying that Civic.

It would be different if I bought the Civic, sold it, and used the cash to buy the Bolt. But that's not what happened.
I am talking about the case of one who wants to buy a Civic and disregards a Bolt EV nowadays. Not a lease residual buy. And by the way, even for the Civic there is a backorder here.
Font Rectangle Screenshot Electric blue Parallel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts