Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
with the bose system, The amp is already in the back mof the car under the foam tire filler...so easy to access all the speaker wires......with the LT i had to do a lot of panel trim removal and cutting open loom to find the speaker wires....I still can't find that stock amplifer ...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Boom boom!! I love it. Excellent job. I added a sub/amp and a DSP to my 2019 LT as well. It's a pain to work with, but so worth it in the end. Also, the factory amp is behind the glove box by the way. That's where you can tap into the speaker wires. There are some other detailed posts floating around this forum I believe that show the colors as well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks for posting this, it helped me install my sub in the trunk much faster. I appreciate you spending the time to post all of the info and pictures, regardless of someone else's opinions. I don't even understand why people post on subjects they aren't interested in, just to hate on someone. If bass wasn't appreciated in music, it wouldn't be present in every facet of it. Thanks again dude!

·
Registered
618 Posts
I've gone mad.....3x Rockford fosgate 1200.......7x 12 inch subwoofer and another 40AH lead acid in the back...Everyting held in place with Velcro...Oh boy....
Holy smokes! That’s not a typo, is it? SEVEN 12” subs?? Pics of the subs please! :cool:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
its a frankenstein setup...i bought an Alpine SWA-12S4 when i first started...then i bought another one....then i needed the trunk space so i bought 2x Pioneer TS-SW3002S4, and placed them under the false cargo floor....then i went bass head and bought 2x Pioneer Champion Series PRO D4 + another Rockford Fosgate 1200 + that quad box....I then i went even more bass head and added Skar EVL 12 D2 and another RF 1200..
Its not the right way to do it, it should be all matching subs... ..........But it sounds good :)
3x Rockford Fosgate 1200 each wired down to 1 ohm.
RF1 = 2x Alpine SWA-12S4 + 2x Pioneer TS-SW2003S4 (low profile)
RF2= 2x Pioneer Champions Series Pro D4
RF3= Skar ELV 12 D2

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
i had a typo in post #47...incorrect model number TS-SW2003S4....the correct model number for the Pioneer low profile 12 inch sub is TS-SW3002S4

41 - 50 of 50 Posts