Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Putting on decals is the fun part of owning a car. I'm expecting to see darth vader black and darth maul red in the future.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Putting on decals is the fun part of owning a car. I'm expecting to see darth vader black and darth maul red in the future.
Oh.. hadn't thought of those other colors... can't wait to see them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Do you know which is the most popular color for the Bolt? Does Chevy disclose this information? Or does the Forum keep track of color?

·
Super Moderator
2,580 Posts
Do you know which is the most popular color for the Bolt? Does Chevy disclose this information? Or does the Forum keep track of color?
I'm sure the Chevy does track it, but I doubt they will make it public. The forum doesn't have anything per se, but there was a thread with a poll awhile back asking members opinions on the color. I'll see if I can find it so you can revive it.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
That thread has not been updated in a while, we could give it a bump so its visible to everyone and they can vote again. Before the Bolt went on sale it was Arctic Blue Metallic that was the most popular, for all we know it could be Summit White by now.

·
Registered
56 Posts
And the Poll may have some discrepancies since the Silver Ice Color comes only with the Premium Model (just confirmed with Chevy Corporate this morning)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.