Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV launch edition on June 17th I really enjoy the vehicle I've had no problems until I had the windows tinted I think the technician may have pulled on the sunroof weather stripping a little bit because when I drove home the weather stripping was flapping in the Wind? I've never been able to get it to stay in correctly so now I'm replacing it with a new one, so for now I'm just calling it the price you pay when you have someone perform work on your vehicle obviously my question is has anybody experienced any trouble with that particular weather stripping around your sunroof When I open my sunroof and then I close it back up something happens to the weather stripping and the wind catches it and pulls it loose? Now this never happened until after I had the windows tinted, another reason why I ask is because all the weather stripping for that vehicle is out of stock except for one in Burbank California so it seems like there's a run on that particular item? I bought that one so we are completely out of stock on that item as of today in California.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts