Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting yesterday the steering wheel fav buttons up and down, selecting the station on the touch screen or via the audio section in the dash using the steering wheel controls wont change to the favorite. I have to manually tune to stations now. It has the latest software version installed. I’m taking it to the dealer next week but has anyone experienced this issues before?

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Not had that issue. Hit the fav button once on the steering wheel by accident. So I know it works. Took me a moment to figure out what happened though.

Hope you get it working again.

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Starting yesterday the steering wheel fav buttons up and down, selecting the station on the touch screen or via the audio section in the dash using the steering wheel controls wont change to the favorite. I have to manually tune to stations now. It has the latest software version installed. I’m taking it to the dealer next week but has anyone experienced this issues before?
You can try rebooting the infotainment system - hold down both the "Home" and "Next Selection" hard keys (just to the right of the volume knob) for about 10 seconds.

·
Registered
2017 (12/2016 build) Bolt premier
246 Posts
This happened to me once. All the steering wheel controls stopped working. Rebooting the infotainment system didn’t fix it. Shutting down the car, working all day, and turning back on fixed it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried the reboot and have turned the car off and on over 3 days now and still exists. I have an appointment with service later this week to see if they can fix it. I’ll report back once I find a resolution.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.