Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of my favorite features when it comes to design has to be the tail lights
hopefully down the road whatever changes they decide to make will only improve on these or just have them remain the same

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
The tail lights do look pretty nice but I'm not totally in love with them. Wonder if we'll see any aftermarket support for these.

·
Registered
3 Posts
changed?

i totalled my Bolt LT. I purchased it last April and it had different tail lights.
i just leased a new Bolt and it now has the "cool" tail lights with the curly line pattern.

why and when did they change the tail light design?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
i totalled my Bolt LT. I purchased it last April and it had different tail lights.
i just leased a new Bolt and it now has the "cool" tail lights with the curly line pattern.

why and when did they change the tail light design?
Ouch, you lost a purchased Bolt and now you're forced to lease? What happened to insurance? Even with the near immediate $7500 depreciation, one would think you could still purchase another one.

What did the old tail lights look like? Every pic/vid of the Bolt's tail lights I've seen is the one PeterT above posted. Now I'm curious. AFAIK, the LT and Premier trims have the exact same tail lights.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
As far as I know, the taillights are all wavy as well. Even the early ones appearing at auto shows had those taillights. Weird.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts