Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Quiz: Which sun shade is built for the Premier and which is for the LT?

Shade Number 1:

Shade Number 2:

I actually ordered the overpriced ($100) sun shade from accessories.chevrolet.com. On the web site, when I put the sun shade in my cart, it asked for my trim level (Premiere or LT). Then they sent what I believe is the wrong sun shade.

But it gets better. Because both sun shades have the same part number, they won't send me the correct one. Nobody will acknowledge that there are two versions even though both appear on the web site!!!

So please vote. Is this two shades for two trim levels or am I just seeing things that nobody else can see?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Shade 1 = Premier.
Shade 2 = LT.

Below is what happened when I tried adding an LT and Premier shade to my cart. They look the same, have the same part#, but different descriptions.

So do you have an LT and got the Premier one?

·
Registered
324 Posts
BTW, I reckon shade 1 would fit all Bolts, but not tuck in as nicely around the rearview mirror mounts of cars without the Driver Confidence II package.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for those photos! It shows how the gray one is definitely made for the LT.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is definitely number 2 and I have an LT. Materials are high quality and I expect it to last many years. My wife thinks it is almost too heavy.
Where did you purchase yours? Were you given any option to select one or the other?

Just ordered one through my dealer (have a 50% off coupon through Costco). We'll see what comes in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.