Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there's a picture forum, I suppose I should post some of the pics I've taken so far.

I'm rather proud of the one in front of the covered bridge, it's a nice contrast of old tech and new. Though now that I think about it, the first cars to ever cross that bridge might well have been electric.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Since there's a picture forum, I suppose I should post some of the pics I've taken so far.

I'm rather proud of the one in front of the covered bridge, it's a nice contrast of old tech and new. Though now that I think about it, the first cars to ever cross that bridge might well have been electric.
Nice pics.

I think the Bolt in orange looks great! One of our other forum members did some sket hes of orange Bolt with two tone in black which looked fantastic. Search it out in the forum.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Those covered bridges are a pretty rare sight for me and it looks especially nice behind the Bolt. Though I do have a fear of it collapsing.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those covered bridges are a pretty rare sight for me and it looks especially nice behind the Bolt. Though I do have a fear of it collapsing.
There are barriers on either side of that particular bridge, to keep motor traffic off it. I backed the car up to the barrier and stood at an angle where the car blocked them from sight. :nerd:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts