Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now seeing the production bolt and new cruze the Bolt actually doesn't seem like that much of a concept after all...

Cruze

Volt

Bolt

·
Registered
428 Posts
Very true. The only thing that really makes it stand out is the pseudo grille. Other than that it fits in perfectly with the rest of the lineup.

·
Registered
639 Posts
And seeing these leaves me surprised that no one has come up with a production render of the bolt since we have a sense of their concept to production transition.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Regarding the Chevy "look", the new Impala has screwed up the continuity with its badge-between-the-grilles design:

I wonder if the production Bolt will feature a grille like the new Malibu instead!

·
Registered
786 Posts
These are still in preproduction and are not the final models until August (except the Bolt which is next year), so anything can change, even the "bowtie" on the Malibu.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I like the badge in the grille rather than on the little separator part in the middle. The Malibu also has a more rounded front end. I think that it looks better when it comes to just a bit of a point.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I actually like what they did with the new Impala and would be interested in seeing what it looks like as an inteceptor if they have plans for providing those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts