Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a LT in arctic blue in May 2017. Finally arrived. My wife was sorry to loose her 12 year old Prius which had been flawless. We have lots to learn about the Bolt but so far it has been fun. I love the one pedal driving and that is all that I have used so far. I have enjoyed reading this forum to get information and now I am sure many specific questions will arise as I actually have the car in my possession.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I ordered a LT in arctic blue in May 2017. Finally arrived. My wife was sorry to loose her 12 year old Prius which had been flawless.
Congratulations on your new car! You'll have lots of fun driving it around the Island, especially with new DC fast chargers popping up in places like Nanaimo, Duncan, and Victoria. And all across southern BC, too.

I empathize with your wife - I sold a 2012 Prius C when I bought the Bolt and it was hands down the reliable car I've ever owned - I never had a single issue except for a couple of marker light bulbs that needed replacing. It was a great car, but it became tedious to me trying to minimize the use of the gas engine. With the Bolt I can drive however I want and never burn a drop of gas - it's great!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Congrats on the arctic blue! Pay attention to your rear brake lights when coming to stop in L or with the regen paddle--your brake lights will turn off once you've stopped if you haven't put your foot on the brake.

Reactions: LRH8691

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I always put my foot on the brake when I have come to stop. I am also always concerned about what is happening behind me while I slow down. There are a lot of distracted drivers these days. I’m so lucky to live in a small community where driving is simple and most other drivers courteous.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts