Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
If they actually get into home tech, that'll do a lot for them and could possibly see great profit from it. Good to do while they have the automotive end trying to be further established.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yea I think that diversifying their product portfolio will do great things for the business. Some more vehicles will be great, and they are already working on that, but expanding to be state-of-the-art in home tech and sustainable energy would add more dimension to the company. Kinda like how Google has a bunch of side projects going on.

·
Registered
639 Posts
It's what makes sense.

They're really an energy company and having that range of products going on just... makes sense.
Plus there doesn't seem to be any other big players getting into this, Tesla might as well before storm clouds gather.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd say Tesla has big plans for the future. They are a leading company in the sustainable energy market. I would hope they have much bigger plans for implementing new ways sustainable energy and create products of higher efficiency.

·
Registered
639 Posts
With how they'll grow financially due to how spread out they're planning to be, not just with vehicles, Tesla has a ton of potential.

Markets will have to keep a watchful eye on them.

·
Registered
786 Posts
In a capitalistic economy, there is never a "top", because the business can do something else to raise its value. I bet the next time it will rise is when the Model X is relased for sale, and critics love it due to its superior features over imports and spaciousness, yet not consuming a drop of gasoline. But the long backorder will harm it.

Some may say that Tesla Motors will gain more when the mysterious Model 3 is announced. I still consider that "vaporware" because only its name and a fictional "200-mile range BEV under $30,000" value exists. The Chevy Bolt will eat them out soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts