I love your list (though more robust than mine needs to be) and the question.What else should a new owner of a Bolt get?
- 240V 14-50 outlet in the garage ($600 with 30% IRS tax rebate)
- Juicebox 40 EVSE ($600 from Costco with $500 rebate from electric utility)
- NEMA 10-30P to 14-50R adapter (EVSE Adapters)
- NiteHowl LED pet necklace to use as a charging port light ($10)
- Car cup holder phone mount ......... Etc.
I would add "Two cans of fix-a-flat."
Yes, the tires are supposed to be self sealing... But you might still need some additional air pressure even if the built in sealer works.
Similarly...A small portable 12volt compressor/tire inflator.
such as 12V Tire Inflator and Repair System .
A tire repair kit of the plug type such as