Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is the drive and reliability of Chevy Bolt? Any major issues at all?
The price discount that they are having on this car is kind of scary. The LT model you can have for as low as $25k (Premier at $29k) without even accounting for the Federal $1875 credit, state rebates and power company rebates.

I am thinking of trading in my 2018 Prime and getting this car for work commute (100 miles RT). What do you guys think?

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
I am thinking of trading in my 2018 Prime and getting this car for work commute (100 miles RT). What do you guys think?
Asking us on a Bolt forum is like asking a barber if you think you need a hair cut. Of course you need one. But trading in a 2018 anything is taking a bath in depreciation. But going electric might be worth it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Asking us on a Bolt forum is like asking a barber if you think you need a hair cut. Of course you need one. But trading in a 2018 anything is taking a bath in depreciation. But going electric might be worth it.
About my trade-in car, actually the trade-in value is still high at $19k+ so if I do the math, it will end up like I rented it for free.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
About my trade-in car, actually the trade-in value is still high at $19k+ so if I do the math, it will end up like I rented it for free.
Well then it's a done deal. You'll love the low maintenance and will save even more on your long commute. Plus you can leave every morning with a full "tank."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts