1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Glad you're still loving the Bolt and it keeps on bringing the smiles :) Is there anything more you would want out of it if you really had to get nit-picky?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you're still loving the Bolt and it keeps on bringing the smiles :) Is there anything more you would want out of it if you really had to get nit-picky?

Just the seats like everybody else.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Agree completely - we love our Bolt and it's everything we hoped it would be for everyday urban errand running. That it's completely usable for medium length highway trips is a bonus. That it's an absolute hoot to drive is what made the sale.

Tiny Nits:

1. Driver's seat seems smaller than passenger's

2. Driver's seat belt anchor too close to console. Always a fight to get it in place.

3. Sirius menu not as easy/intuitive as some of our other cars.

jack vines

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Very early on (less than 500 miles) I saw some freakishly amazing range numbers also, but after awhile, they seemed to settle at around 255 "expected" and ~ 295-300 "max".

Last night I DCFCed to 99% (no-cost station) and after charge saw 280+ expected and 320+ max on the range estimates. We (2 people on board, w/ luggage) drove 235 miles home today (cruise control on the interstate, 55 mph, a/c most of the time {set 4 degrees below ambient}, "D" mode, net elevation drop of 700' {climb of 1500' and descent of 2200'} and still had 39 miles in the batteries on arrival. Would have had >50 miles left, but increased speed to 70 mph when destination assured (last 38 miles).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome I have had mine for 4 months and really love it. On your long drives (I only drive in L mode) drive in L mode - the example you gave of your long drive is I bet you would have had more range left especially with the net elevation drop of 700 feet

·
Registered
8 Posts
How in the world did you manage to get 309 mi range to show on the DIC and 379 Max? How is that even possible? Mine's never shown over 260.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How in the world did you manage to get 309 mi range to show on the DIC and 379 Max? How is that even possible? Mine's never shown over 260.

It is actually up to 325, 390 & 270 now as I said before mostly back roads under 50mph, Never more than 10 over limit and L all of the time one pedal driving is way better than both of my Volts ever were.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One month tomorrow update, If you zoom in at the flash mark you can see the 4 on the max range that said 401 when I pulled to work today. Lining up to me expectations and then some. Thanks GM now PLEASE ADVERTISE THE HECK OUT OF THE BOLT EV.

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
:)Coming from a Prius Plug In, and BMW i3 BEV with meager range, I learned how to maximize range. The Bolt has enough EV range that you can drive it like a ICE vehicle, or practice conservative driving and the sky is the limit. I'm conservative, but not obsessive. Interesting to see what many have accomplished.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts