Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took some figuring but I was able to piece together the Aeroblade system from a local Vancouver dealer. I really like the factory like look of this system but for some reason, this package is still not offered on the North American Site. It does, however, appear on Thule's UK site with European part numbers you can't order over here.

Anyway, I worked with Rack Stop in North Vancouver and we found the equivalent NA parts and it all fits perfectly.

What you will need if you want this system is the Kit3186 Fit Kit (one required) and the Thule 7601 (small) Aeroblade Edge flush mount bar system (2 required)

Total cost was $CAN 772 taxes included.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
Great info - thanks! I've bookmarked this in case I ever want to put something up on the roof.

Question: I assume that the parts and price you mentioned are for the uprights and cross bars, and don't include the ski carrier... right?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup, just for the racks. Thule Flow carrier was another $CAN 800 or so. Not cheap stuff. Btw, the flow was the only low profile carrier I found that could fit full length skis and not interfere with the opening of back hatch (it is really tight and actually does touch a bit). A bit of foam tape was enough to make sure the hatch wont get scratched.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Whistle Bolt. You are s genius. I just hooked my ride up with this set up. LOOKS GREAT!
Thanks Much for the crease arch and for sharing the info

Now I’d like to see if anyone has any aftermarket wheels that look pretty cool

·
Registered
365 Posts
The Thule rack fits for the Bolt are now listed on the Thule web site.

With flush rails: 460R feet with kit 3168 (attaches to rails)

Without flush rails: 480R feet with kit 1857 (doorframe clips)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
The Thule rack fits for the Bolt are now listed on the Thule web site.

With flush rails: 460R feet with kit 3168 (attaches to rails)

Without flush rails: 480R feet with kit 1857 (doorframe clips)

I was hoping for prices...but I can look them up myself. I expect them to be ridiculously expensive, like everything else Thule.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts