Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

First off, thanks for the forum, it's been super helpful and it looks like we're building a nice little community here!

My main complaint with the chevybolt.org forum is the amount of subsections. With the traffic that the forum gets, I'm not sure the incredible number of subforums is justified.. Information ends up split between way too many sections with a handful of posts each. Even the classifieds section - there's just not enough ads posted to warrant having a subforum for each category, it makes navigating and finding new posts way too complicated.

Either way, thanks again for setting this up!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey everyone,

First off, thanks for the forum, it's been super helpful and it looks like we're building a nice little community here!

My main complaint with the chevybolt.org forum is the amount of subsections. With the traffic that the forum gets, I'm not sure the incredible number of subforums is justified.. Information ends up split between way too many sections with a handful of posts each. Even the classifieds section - there's just not enough ads posted to warrant having a subforum for each category, it makes navigating and finding new posts way too complicated.

Either way, thanks again for setting this up!
Try clicking on Active Topics for finding recent threads. If there are too many, you can also use the "NEW POSTS>posts within the last xxx days" option. This is how I look for new posts & recent activity - works well.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Roger that! That's my procedure too. Add too many discussions getting off topic so you never really know whether or not the actual topic is actually being discussed. But I digress or maybe I just blew up this forum as well. It's just a massive stream of consciousness site at some point. How too many subsections lead to this is anyone's guess. We need a psychological assessment IMHO. I'm not qualified to do this. My advice; get in early on a topic and hold on as long as you can. It's wild ride in most cases. As Bolt owners we're used to quick starts and smooth rides. Keep hope alive!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts