Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Almost 2000 Bolts sold and now the nationwide release will happen. This is a big month and we might see the Bolt sell more EV's than Tesla this month. How many Bolts are sold this month? I am thinking it hits 4000.
I think that's a little optimistic, since the states that purchase the most EVs have already been getting plenty of cars. I'd consider 3,000 to be a terrific number, but I'm expecting something between 2,000 and 2,500.

But then again who knows the mysteries of GM's allocation strategy and production processes? Bolts have been sold out in Canada since the start of the year, but the ones that were ordered back then still seem to be trickling out of the production line.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Interesting, because overall automobile sales were down in July. It will be some months before the Tesla Model 3 sells in any large numbers.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Interesting, because overall automobile sales were down in July. It will be some months before the Tesla Model 3 sells in any large numbers.
I'm patiently waiting to see what the Nissan Leaf is able to pull in because of all we seen so far. Already looks great from recent spy shots on top of all the things people are looking forward too. Plus they have that slight benefit of being a Japanese car maker.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow! This is a pretty cool! Chevy's become popular! I think I will check out my DSR Leasing dealer to check for their best deal on 2018 Chevy Bolt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts