Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first impression of the Slate Gray Metallic was paint primer or battleship gray, but I liked it and has grown on me. Does not have the sharpness as the Arctic Blue Metallic. One thing though, I have had many metallic painted cars but I cannot see any metallic flakes on this paint, so wondering how it can be called metallic. Concerning the seats it definitely feels and looks like more padding, on the 2017 the bottom side bolsters there was very little padding but you can see more material where it meets the plastic and can feel more padding on the back when entering and sitting in the car. The cameras are way better. Really like it and liked the 2017 but with the deals being offered, still a little govt rebate and the $1k free from gm card it was worth the trade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.