Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I played with the dash settings. I moved it from Enhanced to other settings--can't remember what their names are--and then I changed it back to Enhanced. Now the trip counter on the dash along with the average kwh that usually displays under it are no longer there. Anyone know how to get it back? I've played and played with the settings on the dash and can't find it. Much appreciate the help.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Hi,
I played with the dash settings. I moved it from Enhanced to other settings--can't remember what their names are--and then I changed it back to Enhanced. Now the trip counter on the dash along with the average kwh that usually displays under it are no longer there. Anyone know how to get it back? I've played and played with the settings on the dash and can't find it. Much appreciate the help.
Thinking you just need to cycle through the display with the up down arrows on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hi,
What IS showing?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts