Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't get a tire pump even though it's in the manual. ( I have a premium with everything) but here are pictures of truck and the Bose amp and sub?? I dunno. Maybe some one else knows.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,561 Posts
I didn't get a tire pump even though it's in the manual. ( I have a premium with everything) but here are pictures of truck and the Bose amp and sub?? I dunno. Maybe some one else knows.
That's a pretty good guess. That's what I'd say those are. Turn on the stereo and find out.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I thought the dealer was pulling a fast one because I also didn't get a pump.

As it turns out, I'm the one who's misinformed. Having the "goopy" tires means no flats, so no pump.

Thanks for the picture. I was wondering where that subwoofer was.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
That does definitely look to be like the sub and amp. The plastic has a big bose symbol, the amp plugs into a harness that goes into it, definitely the subwoofer.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm getting one here in Ontario and my salesguy said we are getting the tire goop fill pump here like what is in my Volt. Local regulations if you don't get a spare tire I think. Bonus for us I guess!

·
Registered
124 Posts
First thing I did with the car was take out and toss that huge stupid styrofoam holder for the nonexistent spare. Need that storage space for emergency items and other stuff I haul around.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm getting one here in Ontario and my salesguy said we are getting the tire goop fill pump here like what is in my Volt. Local regulations if you don't get a spare tire I think. Bonus for us I guess!
I was contacted after my car sale and told my tire pump had arrived. I was also given a container of the tire goop which attaches to pump. Purchased in Ontario.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dealer told me Canadian Bolts get the pump and goop canister because we use winter tires too and they don't come pre-gooped. You're not missing much otherwise.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts