Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there options for covering the trunk area so that folks can't see what's in the trunk? I work in IT and sometimes need to transport computer hardware, right now I have a Honda Insight and I bought (from the dealer) a retractable covering that I can pull and hook over the rear end of the trunk so that what's in the trunk can't be seen. I would like to find something similar for the 2023 EUV I ordered. I didn't see anything similar to what I have now in the accessories. Often the valuable items I need to transport are too large to fit in the false floor.

I'm curious if others have found solutions to hide what's in the trunk in case you need to leave valuable items in there when you need to park. Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK I feel a bit dumb, I was looking at the accessories options while I did a build & buy on the configurator site. I didn't see any options there. Then after posting here, I googled and found this, offered by Chevrolet.
But I am still curious if folks have found other options.

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Premier - Silver
436 Posts
I'm pretty sure the cargo cover is standard on the EUV. At least it is on the Premier. It raises up with the hatch for easy access to the cargo area. Note that it only covers the area behind the rear seats. If the second row seats are down, it won't block curious eyes looking in the side windows.

·
Registered
2022 EUV Premier, former 2020 EV Premier
264 Posts
We got the cargo area cover on both our 2020 EV and 2022 EUV, both Premier trims. I’m not sure if it’s standard on all but seems like lots of hatch back config vehicles offer this as standard.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm pretty sure the cargo cover is standard on the EUV. At least it is on the Premier. It raises up with the hatch for easy access to the cargo area. Note that it only covers the area behind the rear seats. If the second row seats are down, it won't block curious eyes looking in the side windows.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Premier - Silver
436 Posts
Yes, it's standard on all configurations. Look at Interior Specs on page 11 of the EUV catalog.

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV LT (06/21), Driver Confidence Package. Almost trouble free.
295 Posts
My (non-Premier) 2022 EUV came with a cargo cover that lifts up when you open the hatch.

Reactions: Howling Porcupine
1 - 7 of 7 Posts