Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up with this Bolt advertisement at a dealer in Indiana? It should not be sold as new if this "feature" is present, right? As a dealer, wouldn't you fix this before you put it up for sale? (I was doing a search on Bolt tire pressure when I found this.)

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe it's throwing the alarm and they don't know how to fix it... at least they're being honest.
If a Chevy dealership can't fix a Low Tire Pressure alarm on a Bolt, then they have a serious problem with their service department. Who in their right mind would buy a NEW car from a dealership who is advertising this car as having a defect that they can not fix? Not I...:laugh:

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
If a Chevy dealership can't fix a Low Tire Pressure alarm on a Bolt, then they have a serious problem with their service department. Who in their right mind would buy a NEW car from a dealership who is advertising this car as having a defect that they can not fix? Not I...:laugh:
If it means getting a discount. Why not. My current cell phone I got cheap on EBay because it was stuck at a failure message. I knew the fix and had it working in a jiffy for a great deal. Only issue I had was with the wife. She question my sanity buying a "broken" phone.

Just make sure you never go back to that dealer.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
What is up with this Bolt advertisement at a dealer in Indiana?
I would guess that they're highlighting the fact that the car will tell you if the tire pressure is too low - not that it has low tire pressure. Pretty poor wording, though.
That would be my guess as well. $33,000+ for a 2017 LT is actually high (those are going for $30-31k advertised in our area), so it doesn’t sound like the “feature” is an implied reason for discounting the vehicle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts