Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've only recently noticed this bug since I got the 14.4.2 software update. Can anyone with 14.4.2 check and see if they can duplicate this bug?

1. Connect phone to Android Auto and load up Google Maps
2. Tap the "Energy" soft button at the bottom of the display.
3. Press the physical "Home" button.

When I do this, the Home button does nothing. I have to hit the soft Home button...then the physical home button starts working again. I've repeated this many times, and every time the Home button is rendered useless unless I tap the soft Home button.

UPDATE: bug fixed in radio software version 14.5.0C

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've only recently noticed this bug since I got the 14.4.2 software update. Can anyone with 14.4.2 check and see if they can duplicate this bug?

1. Connect phone to Android Auto and load up Google Maps
2. Tap the "Energy" soft button at the bottom of the display.
3. Press the physical "Home" button.

When I do this, the Home button does nothing. I have to hit the soft Home button...then the physical home button starts working again. I've repeated this many times, and every time the Home button is rendered useless unless I tap the soft Home button.
Yes, confirmed also for me. Happens also from the Phone app. Must be a minor bug with the Energy display screen.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Update: I can confirm this bug is fixed in software version 14.5.0C. I can now bounce back and forth between AA and the native display using the home button after pushing the energy button.
Great news. This problem hit my car after the last update, and it's annoying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts