Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

301 - 316 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Another thing I have done is stop at Liverpool and charge at the ChargePoint 220 Volt unit on the North side of Onondaga Lake. It’s not a bad place to waste some time and there are a few restaurants by there too.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Just noticed someone else mentioned on PlugShare they are coming through. I couldn't get there until 6, so he'll probably be first. I really hope they all work well now - Waterloo has always given me trouble.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
Just noticed someone else mentioned on PlugShare they are coming through. I couldn't get there until 6, so he'll probably be first. I really hope they all work well now - Waterloo has always given me trouble.
I have been exchanging messages with him on plugshare, looks like only two of the four chargers are working.
🙁🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just noticed that the map now shows Watertown as “under construction”, but I haven’t been there. I’ll confirm And let you know. That location will be a game changer for me.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Waterloo has had successful check-ins this past weekend. It looks like it is finally back in order after 5 weeks of being offline, and over a year of being flaky at best.

·
Registered
36 Posts
According to the EA app Herkimer is back in service. Looks like I90 is back in service for East/West travel. Just in time for those new electric VWs arriving this fall.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Great news, although no-one has yet checked in on PlugShare. I will feel better when someone logs a successful charge. I need to use that one if I want to get to the NDEW event in the Catskills.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Great news, although no-one has yet checked in on PlugShare. I will feel better when someone logs a successful charge. I need to use that one if I want to get to the NDEW event in the Catskills.
The EA app will show the last time somebody used one of the chargers. All 4 were used around 10:30AM yesterday morning though, so probably just somebody testing them.

301 - 316 of 316 Posts