Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by my Volt dealer today and chatted and, as always, took a chance to look around at what they had for Bolts.

I remarked that I had come to a better understanding of why I haven't prioritized the Bolt, which is that I just want a bigger battery, if possible, when I make my next move. I've been through the ringer a couple of times now with EVs that were not perfect for me, but I can wait until used above 60 kWh BEVs come down to my price range. I noted that if only Chevy had offered an above-60 kWh option on the Bolt in 2017, it would have been great to consider it now. But, they didn't. I can consider a used ~60 kWh Bolt, but it's not quite what I want (nor are the used ~60 kWh Teslas).

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I'm going the opposite direction, seeking a deal on a 140 mile Leaf since I already have vehicles that can go long distances. A low range EV would cover the majority of my driving needs. If I were commuting beyond the range of the Bolt, I'd seriously consider moving jobs or home. Life's too short to spend it commuting. It's very improbable that neither of those two things could change.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
redpoint5
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing