Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.
1 - 8 of 90 Posts

· Registered
2019 bolt Lt
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Sky Wheel Tire Land vehicle

My photos doesn't capture the amount of bolts stored here near me in Antioch calif. I'll estimate 8k after seeing 17 k German diesels stored here during the VW diesel scandal.The first photo was take about a month ago ,maybe 1 k then.Been seeing truck loads of bolts headed this way lately on the highways. I heard a radio news brief (KCBS am740)about a CAN proposal to give $9500 discounts towards a used bolt inorder to get old polluting autos off the road here in central calif said to be in use by low income residents (farm workers) . I'd like to learn more about this if you can direct me to more info if appreciate it.
Cloud Sky Blue Infrastructure Plant

· Registered
2019 bolt Lt
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Speculation ; could be GM is preparing to ship many of these unsellable bolts overseas since there is a deep water port here, like what possible happened to the 17k diesel VWs that were gather here.India would be a good destination.Seems to be allot of obstacles for a valley CAN project, funding,charging,battery replacement.

· Registered
2019 bolt Lt
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
More info , bolts are still arriving into this semi secure area run by Amports it's an extension of the port of Benicia facility ,an import ,export business.I could not find any out of state licence plates from the few I could see,so many buybacks in nor
Cloud Sky Asphalt Road surface Slope

Plant Asphalt Grass Road surface Gas

calif. Security guard said 5-6k cars so far but we'll fill it.

· Registered
2019 bolt Lt
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Update; Looks like delivery's have slowed or stopped for now, the lot you'll see at Google Earth is nearly half full of bolts judging from my street view ,the other lot has misc trucks including Amazon vans .Don't know how often that Google Earth shot is updated.I saw some dealer plate frames from so cal. Escondido,Burbank, if the batteries where to be replaced seems it could have been done closer to their origin.Looks more like they'll be exported.I,m watching for some out of state deliveries to see how wide this gathering will be,that,s it for now.Happy St Patrick's day ,ya all be green for a day.

· Registered
2019 bolt Lt
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Maverick hybrid is consumers reports top 10 car choises according to TV news this morning ,37mpg wow,4.5ft bed , ugh , another grocery hauler imatating a truck.Also leaf was the top ev.So much for CR findings,not for me.

· Registered
2019 bolt Lt
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 · (Edited)
HEY OP

Do you know who owns the property? Can you look up the address in the local county property appraisers website? I'd be curriious to know who is responsible.
Amports Antioch vehicle processing facility CeqAnet-Ca.gov you may also like this article,Amports& Siem car carriers successfully transit vessel to Antioch

1 - 8 of 90 Posts