Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
I might have broken a forum subject rule, I'm just kind of sick to my stomach about this.
What rule? Discussing unrelated topics in an area for unrelated topics? Yeah, I can see that being frowned upon. ;)

Have you seen the inside? Trashed in many places.
Yeah, it's bad that people get so worked up and lash out in frustration. People need to take a step back and see how good things are compared to the world and particularly if you compare to prior time periods.

Certainly hope nobody gets hurt though.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Dammit, you made me look. ;)

I know this is terrible, and I'm not saying this is good, in any way... but I found this picture to be hilarious.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'd like to think that everything will settle down in a month or so, but I'm afraid not.

I suspect that the Antifa crowd will feel emboldened, creating more violent "protests" to get what they want. And the Trump crowd will be frustrated and feel like they have nothing to lose, bringing their version of violent "protests". Not good.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Even Trump's advisor s are saying Trump is out of his mine.

These people took over the United States Capital. Inserection.

Very Sad our democracy is under attacked because of conspiracy nonsense ... promoted by Trump

That's what dictators do.

It's up to Republican Senators and members of Congress to say enough is enough...have Pence as President and sideline the traitor

·
Registered
484 Posts
Even Trump's advisor s are saying Trump is out of his mine.
Not really a surprise to anyone.

These people took over the United States Capital. Inserection.
Over-dramatized nonsense. Nobody "took over" anything. Looks like a few people got into a government building. Bad and illegal, but hardly a "takeover".

Very Sad our democracy is under attacked because of conspiracy nonsense ... promoted by Trump
LOL. Like these wackos are somehow attacking the entire democracy. :rolleyes:

That's what dictators do.
Wow. Way too much CNN. What dictators do is take advantage of a national crisis, like a pandemic, and use it as an excuse to take control. Perfect opportunity and he didn't do it. He's a bad dude in a lot of ways but that's one lie that's just stupid and should go away.

It's up to Republican Senators and members of Congress to say enough is enough...have Pence as President and sideline the traitor
Waste of time just so some politicians can say "look what we did!".

Too many people who have too much of their lives wrapped up in hating Trump.

1 - 20 of 268 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.