Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i keep on asking the same question, with no response so i am obivously asking in the wrong place. please help me. i am really interested in a bolt. don't care about trim just color. i live in Mesa,AZ i would like to know 2 things.

1. can someone tell me of a site other than this one where i can find people who own or talk about the chevy bolt.

2. can someone let me know how much a lease was in Arizona. Do not tell of the advantages/disadvantages of leasing please just an example of a lease in Arizona, not trying to looking for a dealer or your deal. Just looking for a starting point to work with. please no leases from Ca. or back east. just from Arizona

thanks in advance

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ok I am not sure you are navigating the forum correctly. This is one stop shopping for anything Bolt. I took a quick look at 2 dealers in Tempe and Mesa and between them they have 20 Bolts on the lot. I think a phone call to either and you should be able to get a starting point. Good luck! It is the best car I have ever driven.

·
Registered
862 Posts
i keep on asking the same question, with no response so i am obivously asking in the wrong place. please help me. i am really interested in a bolt. don't care about trim just color. i live in Mesa,AZ i would like to know 2 things.

1. can someone tell me of a site other than this one where i can find people who own or talk about the chevy bolt.

2. can someone let me know how much a lease was in Arizona. Do not tell of the advantages/disadvantages of leasing please just an example of a lease in Arizona, not trying to looking for a dealer or your deal. Just looking for a starting point to work with. please no leases from Ca. or back east. just from Arizona

thanks in advance
1)
https://insideevsforum.com/community/index.php?forums/bolt-ev.34/
mychevybolt dot com (this site won't let us link to that one)

2)
Not sure what you are looking for here if you don't want to know what they paid or who their dealer was?

If you go with GM Financial to lease the Bolt (99% do), about the only thing that will change is the "purchase" price - aka "agreed upon value". The money factor (interest rate) is based on your credit score.
Negotiate the best deal you can on the price of the car (what other people paid at other times on differently optioned cars may or may not help you with this process)

Google (search) for "car leasing tips" to learn more.
One overview site:
https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/quick-guide-to-leasing-a-new-car.html

·
Registered
499 Posts
I guess I don't understand the question. Go visit Chapman Chevrolet
in Tempe or Freeway Chevrolet in Chandler and ask 'em. They've got both got Bolts.
I have been to Freeway, and they treated me great.
Other people's leases will be different from yours, so not really sure what the heck
you're actually looking for.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I'll give you another piece or two of useless advice:

- This is the most comprehensive and most matter-of-fact Bolt forum.

- The Bolt in the US is sold by competing dealers. Contacting 3 dealers and comparing their lease quotes would be the most productive way to get a competitive real-life, current lease deal that suits you most as far as the $$$ down, mileage allowance etc.

·
Registered
499 Posts
The other Bolt forum is inferior to this one, mostly because the members hijack the threads and push their agenda rather than respond with facts and other helpful info.

See what I just did here!
Yes, and Yes! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts