Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...happy owner of a Bolt (have had since early Sept. 2017). In the past couple of months, on certain road surfaces, I get a fairly load vibration noise from the camera/electronics module in front of the rear view mirror. Perhaps there is nothing to be done, but I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this, and if they have come up with any solution. If I press my finger on the module when it makes the vibration noise, the noise stops. It is bothersome, and I would love to find a low-tech, do it yourself solution. Thanks...

·
Registered
989 Posts
Hi everyone...happy owner of a Bolt (have had since early Sept. 2017). In the past couple of months, on certain road surfaces, I get a fairly load vibration noise from the camera/electronics module in front of the rear view mirror. Perhaps there is nothing to be done, but I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this, and if they have come up with any solution. If I press my finger on the module when it makes the vibration noise, the noise stops. It is bothersome, and I would love to find a low-tech, do it yourself solution. Thanks...
It's just a cover. Put a shim behind it. Use some two-sided tape. Mine will do this
on asphalt roads with course stone/ pea gravel slurry, above 30 MPH.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts