Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Bolt premiere video camera system failed. Took car to dealer and the escalated it higher. GM sending a new video unit replacing the screen as well. Will update when finished and system back on line.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes - When I put it in reverse, the screen showed a video camera with a line through ti, then said to service video system

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not sure, I had the car stored in garage and kept it plugged in with battery tender, got home a few months later, car fired right up and as soon as I put it in reverse the no camera message appeared. I put it back in park and checked everything else all was good. Even checked fuse 52 (video) to make sure it was good. Went back in the infotainment system a selected camera icon and none of them would come up or work. Took it to dealer they spent a good day on it and got some codes, but had to send it up the chain and finally a part was ordered. I will know more once it gets resolved and have chance to talk with the tech. I have the car back for now as it is drive-able just no camera system.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So the dealer called me today to tell me that due to covid19 it will be at least 30 days before they receive the part. So repair is on hold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts