Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
happy to join here! I was the 182nd person to own a chevy volt (if my VIN is any indicator), and i had been watching the Volt's progress for years before that. i heard about the "Amp" that chevy was building years and years ago. that dream turned into the Bolt EV, a larger interior car with all-electric drive and over 200 miles of range. So excited. love me some tech. so i have my order in, just need to find out how to track the thing!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome!

I also would like to find out how to track a refundable deposited vehicle? Many people mention it, but I have not been able to find out a step by step guide, including URL to use.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Glad to have you on the forum.
Ever since seeing how small the interior is on the new Volt I started looking elsewhere, thankfully the Bolt is it. If there's one thing me, you and the rest of us can bank on here it is space.

Is the Bolt going to be for you? you + better half? you + family?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome OP!

About tracking, go to Chevy.com, click on the "live chat" link, then when you get a rep, tell them your order # (it's actually a 6 letter string), and say you would like the order status and event description.
Awesome thanks...now to dig up the paperwork! Do they mind if it has not been built yet, just checking that it is still in queue? Or should you wait until the expected Build date has passed.

p.s. Sorry for hijacking the thread

·
Registered
20 Posts
happy to join here! I was the 182nd person to own a chevy volt (if my VIN is any indicator), and i had been watching the Volt's progress for years before that. i heard about the "Amp" that chevy was building years and years ago. that dream turned into the Bolt EV, a larger interior car with all-electric drive and over 200 miles of range. So excited. love me some tech. so i have my order in, just need to find out how to track the thing!
Volt #176 here; welcome to the group! I received my Volt Dec 30 2010. I have my VIN on the Bolt and hope it arrives before Dec 30 2016.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts