Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
A few I would like to see are:

1) Member's location, when the member chose to share that information.

2) A list that only the member can see, including thumbnails, of photos that the individual has posted. It would be handy to be able to link to an existing photo when drafting a reply in some subsequent thread, to illustrate a point.

3) Maybe this is here, I haven't found it: an edit feature to remove formatting of quoted text. For example copying the name of another thread makes that one word or phrase appear in its original huge font.

4) Edit screen: highlighting text to modify or replace it is indicated by a near-invisible tint over the text. I didn't discover there was any highlighting at all for a long time. I expect clumsy editing features deter some potential posters. (Firefox/Win7, maybe appearance on a phone is better).

All of these features existed in the software that was superseded.

·
Administrator
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
A few I would like to see are:

1) Member's location, when the member chose to share that information.

2) A list that only the member can see, including thumbnails, of photos that the individual has posted. It would be handy to be able to link to an existing photo when drafting a reply in some subsequent thread, to illustrate a point.

3) Maybe this is here, I haven't found it: an edit feature to remove formatting of quoted text. For example copying the name of another thread makes that one word or phrase appear in its original huge font.

4) Edit screen: highlighting text to modify or replace it is indicated by a near-invisible tint over the text. I didn't discover there was any highlighting at all for a long time. I expect clumsy editing features deter some potential posters. (Firefox/Win7, maybe appearance on a phone is better).

All of these features existed in the software that was superseded.
I will be passing on all of your feedback to the team.

- Cricket

81 - 83 of 83 Posts