Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone working with Weathertech or Huskey Liners for measurements?

Seems like the car is too new for 3rd party accessories.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am on list for when ( weather tech ) makes them. Then I emailed the tech department. It will be when they get access to a Bolt then it takes them 12 weeks to get a final product. So looking like middle summer or fall???

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I got this email response the same day:

Hello:

Thank you for contacting WeatherTech.

Unfortunately, we do not offer floor liners for the 2017 Chevrolet Bolt and there is no ETA for them at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We would recommend filling out our product request from, linked below, to be notified via email when they become available on the website.

On the bright side their customer service responds quickly to inquiries.

·
Registered
12 Posts
As of yesterday, they are now available. Initially, only for the front seat (driver and passenger), with the rear seat versions a month or 2 off. I've ordered for the front seat, and put in a request for the back seat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
tried to buy the weather techs and they only come in black! the dumb asses apparently didn't know the vehicle only came in grey carpet,so that's that!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I felt the same as well when I went to order, but went ahead and got them anyway as winter snow is nearly at the doorstep here. The surprising thing is that they look great even though they're not all matchy matchy grey. The OEM rubber that I took out was black, so I didn't notice much with the color change. I posted a pic in my previous reply.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm still waiting for the All Weather Mats, they are a little smaller than the Liner, but I prefer that form factor.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey everyone check out my Costco Mats post. You may just want to get these while they are $9.99 (in Woodland CA Costco at least) just to cover your floor while you are waiting for your Weathertech mats to be shipped, or in the process of making a decision. Pics included.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just got my WeatherTech mats and they a just super freaking awesome! If you want real protection this is the only option. Still don't get how GMs mats that was forcefully included when I've purchased a car are so far off.

Now as many of us. Bolt owner should by from WeatherTech, to give them enough reasons to release mats for beck row asap. Will buy them same day they'll come out. Even though I would have to admit WeatherTech is expensive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got my set of front seat Weather Tech mats. Conveniently, right before it started to rain, sleet and snow.... Same fit and quality as a set I've had in my other vehicle (truck) for ~10 years that are essentially indestructible. Great product. Anybody know when they will have a rear seat product for the Bolt?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had WeatherTech mats for my Leaf. Loved them but the material was a bit stiff and thin. I would switch them out in the summer. Tried Tuxmat for my Bolt and like them even more. Fit, material, look and ease of cleaning (WeatherTech took some work to get salt stains clean) are really good. I like that the left foot rest is covered as well with Tuxmat and will keep them in year round. May depend on kind of abuse your mats get. Surely personal preference matters a lot as well. Either are much better than GM mats.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
If I hadn't already dropped $50 on generic Weathertech cut-to-fit mats, I'd have bought the front Tuxmats. They even cover under neath the front edge of your seat, around the sliding rails. Like Ipassgas states, the deadpedal covering is double the height of the Weathertechs.

Roughly same price as the Weathertechs but better coverage, I'd recommend anyone buying cross shop the two mats.

Reactions: james1
1 - 20 of 27 Posts