Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was waiting for my turn to get my cleaning, I picked up the Sept. 2017 issue of Wired magazine, opened the cover and saw a 2 page ad for our Bolt. Complete write up and description. I was astounded! So much so, I had to mention it to my dental hygienist. She was so interested that she and a co-worker went with me to look at my car. I spent 15-20 minutes showing and explaining how the everything works.

I think the hygienist is seriously interested. I was happy to see GM has bellied up to the bar with real print ads! :D

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
GM's timing is golden. Don't you advertise before you roll out, not after? Never mind ...
You don't want to nationally advertise a car for sale before it's actually available nationally for sale. Because when you do something like that, your potential buyers who are living in areas that the car is not for sale in will end up getting something else because they are tired of waiting for the car to arrive at their local dealer. The same local dealer who would rather sell them something now than in 6 months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts