Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
401 - 420 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Thanks, I'm getting the one from eTrailer.com
One sweet thing with them.
If you find Amazon, eBay or other retailer having it offered for less than etrailer, they can apply 110% price policy, meaning you get 10% discount of the lower price.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Put the new cargo area floor mat in it this morning. Wife is getting happier and happier about the little add ons (add ins??) we're making to it.

Then we drove it over to one of her friends house this afternoon. Perfect little car for those short trips around here.

·
Registered
2020 Bolt Premier Nightfall Gray Metallic
50 Posts
Not actually ~today~, but just got around to getting the pictures off the camera. When I got mine, the one that I got a good quote on and had the other stuff I wanted had the black bowties... Which I didn't really give a toot about, but it did really bug me that the black bowties didn't include the ones on the wheels. So now the car had: black, chrome, blue (in the logo), and gold on it. So a bit ago I decided to vinyl wrap the front and back bowties, as well as the ones on the wheels with as close of a match to the blue in the Bolt logo as I could get, and hey, what do you know... it came pretty close!

It was really sunny and I didn't get a white balance shot when I was outside, so it doesn't look like it quite matches in the outside pictures but it does come quite close when you see it in the real world. I used 3M 2020 Matte Riviera Blue for it. I'm not 100% sure if I would have preferred a gloss, but the gloss colors didn't seem as close of a match so.

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Bolt LT Summit White
54 Posts
Added a dead pedal, $2 worth of mat from Home Depot and already had the velcro tape to put on the back to make it stick. Very strange thing to cheap out on, especially with the 1 pedal driving ability, but fixed now. :)
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Fixture

-Jim

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Bolt LT Summit White
54 Posts
without going through searching where can I get these?
Etsy is where I got mine, they have a variety

401 - 420 of 431 Posts