Premium Member
2018 Bolt Premier
103 Posts
Etsy is where I got mine, they have a variety
Thanks, ordered already 😃

·
Registered
69 Posts
Purchased new GM all weather floor mats. These are the replacement for the recalled ones. Nice coverage for full front floor and left foot rest. They have few coupons now plus my rewards from when i
Bought the car so they ended up around $50. I'll report back once i get them and have them installed
Outerwear Sleeve Rectangle Sportswear T-shirt

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/first-and-second-row-premium-all-weather-floor-liners-in-jet-black-with-chevrolet-script-42793996?model=Bolt%20EV&modelId=25834&bodyId=8&body=Hatchback&wheelId=1&trimId=430&trim=LT&driveId=5&drive=FWD&engineId=1133&engine=-L%20--%20ELECTRIC&bodyNumDoors=5&year=2021&make=Chevrolet

·
Registered
2020 Chevy Bolt premier Cayenne Orange metallic
15 Posts
A local car wrap shop removed and installed my Opel badging and just yesterday I officially became one of the cool kids with the AZ alt fuel license plate! I know, superficial but I really like the changes. The center caps are next. I'd love a steering wheel badge but there's no way I can justify the cost of an entire airbag assembly.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Boat Naval architecture

Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Plant Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Grille Automotive lighting

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice @Pyrat Wesly what was to total $$$?
The parts were just under $340. All the parts for the grill badges and center caps. I installed the grill and the wrap shop only charged me $30 to replace the badging. That was the best $30 I've spent in a long time. FYI, I ordered the parts from Courtesy Chevrolet in Phoenix. They got them directly from Michigan where the cars are made. So these parts haven't crossed the ocean twice. It took less than 2 weeks to get them. A couple of pieces were labeled made in Korea.

·
Premium Member
2018 Bolt Premier
103 Posts
The parts were just under $340. All the parts for the grill badges and center caps. I installed the grill and the wrap shop only charged me $30 to replace the badging. That was the best $30 I've spent in a long time. FYI, I ordered the parts from Courtesy Chevrolet in Phoenix. They got them directly from Michigan where the cars are made. So these parts haven't crossed the ocean twice. It took less than 2 weeks to get them. A couple of pieces were labeled made in Korea.
Excellent, looks great.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
That Ampera badge with the + and - is way too cool for a modern day Chevy.

I officially became one of the cool kids with the AZ alt fuel license plate!
Hehe. Why bother? After getting my plates I noticed that people drive in the carpool lane whenever they want since traffic enforcement is practically non-existent here, other than speed traps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That Ampera badge with the + and - is way too cool for a modern day Chevy.

Hehe. Why bother? After getting my plates I noticed that people drive in the carpool lane whenever they want since traffic enforcement is practically non-existent here, other than speed traps.
It kinda is too cool for a Chevy however the Opel ampera e is made in Michigan, so here it is too.

I don't commute downtown anymore so I haven't seen the lack of HOV enforcement. The bigger reason to get the alt fuel plate is the dirt cheap registration fees. Sadly the AZ legislators don't like EVs anymore so the discount is going away by 2023! It is going up 2022 and full WAY too high fee beginning 2023. Idiots.

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Bolt LT Summit White
56 Posts
Installed my Garmin Drive 50, just can't get the hang of wired Android Auto, Having to take out my phone, get the cable, plug in the phone, then AA doesn't like my samsung music app which I love, so deal with either radio or usb, which is harder to get to with AA running, then when I get where I'm going, remember to grab my phone as it's not just in my pocket, argh, Serenity now!!!

I like things easy, wired this up, I turn the car on, it comes on, put in my destination, I turn the car off it turns off, easy peasy.

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive mirror

-Jim

·
Registered
15 Posts
Installed my Garmin Drive 50, just can't get the hang of wired Android Auto, Having to take out my phone, get the cable, plug in the phone, then AA doesn't like my samsung music app which I love
I've considered doing that myself. I do love being able to pull up a location or directions on my PC or phone and plug in to the car and "magically" it's all there
AA works pretty good for me on my Galaxy s21. But my wife's S7, forget it. All my music apps have worked okay. Prime music, Spotify, neutron player, SiriusXM (free trial streaming app) but I haven't used the stock Samsung player. I'll have to try that just to see what happens. I do agree that everything else is too inconvenient to get to when AA is plugged in. It would be nice if there were a quick way to get to the home screen with a single tap.

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Bolt LT Summit White
56 Posts
..All my music apps have worked okay. Prime music, Spotify, neutron player, SiriusXM (free trial streaming app) but I haven't used the stock Samsung player. I'll have to try that just to see what happens...
Yeah it defaults to my Pandora when I plug in the phone, I've read I have to download the Samsung player from google play instead of the Samsung store for AA to find it, but don't feel like uninstalling and trying that when it's working ok otherwise. Thing I like most about the samsung player is it is really fast at pulling in new songs I've added to the phone, I'm mostly offline with my music and playlists and it just handles that so well, google music not so much, I've tried a couple others like vlc too and they have to 'scan', and aren't as intiuitive to me.

421 - 434 of 434 Posts