Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
481 - 500 of 552 Posts

· Registered
4,434 Posts
I'm gonna add this one to my list of "vanity plates that are too clever to understand"...
C'mon Sean, you didn't know this? ;>)

PEQVI® - An Indian origin brand. Owned by Piyush Electronics & Electricals (P) Limited, incorporated in the year 1992 and a leading manufacturers of electrical and electronic equipments.

The term is coined based on the expression of Electric Power in engineering as the product of voltage and current i.e. P = V x I
PEQVI
jack vines, who for five years has done absolutely nothing to his Bolt other than drive it.

· Registered
2023 EUV Premier Bright Blue
2,685 Posts

· Registered
2018 Bolt Premier
928 Posts
What was your best run? Who did you surprise? I love your custom paint or whatever it is.
Thanks @SpicyBolt the wrap is the leftover after I took the business related decals off after I bought out my lease.
I was happy to beat the VW and 1500 but also took a Mazda.
I can dig up the times but I just have the graph I made at this moment.
The first run I let off too early being the first time I’ve ever been on a strip.
Colorfulness Product Rectangle Slope Plot

· Registered
2017 Chevrolet Bolt LT Summit White
154 Posts
Added foam padding to the back of the driver's seat. The sides of the seat dig into my ribs and I didn't realize how bad it was until I was on vaca and drove a rental for almost a week, I got home and felt so much better until I sat back in the Bolt. So crazy there is almost no padding, like sitting on a fold out chair in elementary school.

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle White Car seat cover

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Car seat cover Grey

Product Motor vehicle Car seat cover Mode of transport Automotive design

· Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Nov build
9,285 Posts
Anyone tried these cheapo seat pads on the Bolt EV? The EUV Premier seats are good.

· Registered
2017 Chevrolet Bolt LT Summit White
154 Posts
Anyone tried these cheapo seat pads on the Bolt EV? The EUV Premier seats are good.

The main issue with those, and any add on cushion is it reduces the effectiveness of the seat heaters, which with EVs is a major power saver in cooler, but not super cold, temperatures compared to running heat from the vents.

· Registered
936 Posts
This isn't my Bolt, but maybe one of yours?

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

This was in Minot, ND. We're taking the Empire Builder from Chicago to Seattle, stopping in Glacier National Park for a few days.

Reactions: SpicyBolt

· Registered
2023 EUV Premier Bright Blue
2,685 Posts
This isn't my Bolt, but maybe one of yours?

View attachment 45540

This was in Minot, ND. We're taking the Empire Builder from Chicago to Seattle, stopping in Glacier National Park for a few days.
We were on that train last summer. I recall walking around Minot while the train refueled. We did St Paul to Seattle but no stop at Glacier. We had a bedroom on the train though.

Any new locomotives on point, or are they all the old Genesis units?

Great trip, enjoy!

Reactions: neutrondrip

· Registered
936 Posts
We got a bedroom, too, for this leg. For Glacier to Seattle, we just got a roomette since it's only overnight.

I did take pics because I like trains, but not to the point of being a Foamer. Ours was a Genesis 1997 vintage.
Train Sky Cloud Land vehicle Plant

Font Circle Parallel Paper product Document

Reactions: SpicyBolt
481 - 500 of 552 Posts