Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
541 - 549 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Can something like that be installed on a hitch that would make it removable?
I had one on my Vue and it would drag on the pavement every time I would pull into or backing out of my driveway, since the bolt is even lower to the ground it could be an issue in other areas..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Share what you did today with the Chevy Bolt EV community!

Example: I took her out of the garage and gave her a nice bath and followed up with a coat of wax.

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week

Example: Using universal walmart mats for the time being but would like to pick up a set of weathertechs once they are available for the Bolt.

Anything goes!
Wasn't today, but on our first road trip last week. Our salesperson knew very little about the Bolt (but did however manage to secure the one we wanted), so imagine my surprise when: the lights went on by themselves, dimmed and brights oh my! A little mist? Let me handle that, Miss. Phone too hot? Oh, didn't you know that console is trying to charge the phones you tossed in there? So many wonderful surprises. Love this car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Removed the noise maker today, turn front wheels all the way to the right, remove the bottom three wheel well cover screws, peel open the cover, then unplug the wires to the little speaker or just remove the speaker. no more noise under 15 mph ! also here's my local driving efficiency

Attachments

541 - 549 of 549 Posts