Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Unfortunately in Canada Green plates cannot be personalized ... yet.
cannot wait LOL

·
Registered
78 Posts
While doing our first test drive, I commented to my wife, that it felt like flying a Star Trek shuttle craft, and sort of looks like one. Shortly after I brought it home, I dubbed my Bolt “Delta Flyer”. I don’t have a custom plate, but I am looking for a nice Star Trek license plate frame for it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I know I was soooo disappointed! I was wondering why when checking online all the ev plate related names were still there like NO GAS and PLUGIN. :(
I have a personal plate from my ICE that I wanted to keep. But my green plate is so easy to memorize that I liked it form the moment I saw it... (I do keep my personalized plate in the Bolt’s trunk though lol for keepsakes... it takes no space anyways...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Bolty! (Okay, not terribly creative, just cute. ;) )

The Volt I had previously I called Voltron. :) So not license plate-cheeky, but I tried to find letter decals that matched the style of the “Volt” lettering in the back to add “ron”, to no avail.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.