Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Unfortunately in Canada Green plates cannot be personalized ... yet.
cannot wait LOL

·
Registered
78 Posts
While doing our first test drive, I commented to my wife, that it felt like flying a Star Trek shuttle craft, and sort of looks like one. Shortly after I brought it home, I dubbed my Bolt “Delta Flyer”. I don’t have a custom plate, but I am looking for a nice Star Trek license plate frame for it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I know I was soooo disappointed! I was wondering why when checking online all the ev plate related names were still there like NO GAS and PLUGIN. :(
I have a personal plate from my ICE that I wanted to keep. But my green plate is so easy to memorize that I liked it form the moment I saw it... (I do keep my personalized plate in the Bolt’s trunk though lol for keepsakes... it takes no space anyways...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've ordered my plates (no Bolt yet though....it's still on order too). My plates say "5 star BOLT" where the star is actually the star symbol (CA let's you do weird things).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bolty! (Okay, not terribly creative, just cute. ;) )

The Volt I had previously I called Voltron. :) So not license plate-cheeky, but I tried to find letter decals that matched the style of the “Volt” lettering in the back to add “ron”, to no avail.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
About this Discussion
72 Replies
59 Participants
Usain
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing